$12 / ADVANCE $15/ GATE
THE SUPER 7 STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE SOME OF THE MOST WELL ATTENDED STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES IN THE COUNTRY.
Each December, the final two teams in all classes (1A through 7A) clash for their respective statetitles! The Super 7 consists of seven games played over the course of three days and as in the past, will be hosted annually in December at alternating Division 1 NCAA football stadiums. Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa and Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn.
Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium, the nation's 10th-largest on-campus stadium, with a capacity of 87,451, has served as home of the Auburn Tigers since 1939.
On football Saturdays in Auburn, Jordan-Hare Stadium becomes Alabama's fifth-largest city. More than 75,000 season tickets have been sold to Auburn home games in each of the last 18 years.
The stadium is named for Ralph "Shug" Jordan, Auburn's all-time winningest football coach, and Clifford Leroy Hare, a member of Auburn's first football team, president of the old Southern Conference and longtime chairman of Auburn's Faculty Athletic Committee.
Legendary coach Pat Dye has also had his name forever attached to Jordan-Hare Stadium, as the turf officially became known as Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium prior to the 2005 Iron Bowl.
Dye, who served as head coach and athletics director at Auburn from 1981-92 and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in December 2005, led Auburn to a 99-39-4 record and four SEC Championships in his 12 seasons on the Plains.
Come support and cheer on your team as the team walks into Jordan-Hare stadium for the game. All parents, students, cheerleaders, and band members are encouraged to participate in Tiger Walk as well. Please assist in spreading the word throughout your school.
Tiger walk schedule
- Artificial noisemakers
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses over four (4) inches
- Large bags (12 x 12 x 12 is maximum size)
- Outside food or drink
- Stadium seats with arms
- Video cameras
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by venue personnel
Clear Bag Policy
- Take I-85 N towards Atlanta
- Get off I-85 N at EXIT 51
- Take a LEFT at the light onto College St.
- Stay on College St. for approximately three miles and turn left on Donahue Drive.
- Take Donahue Drive one mile; Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum will be on your left following the second light.
- Jordan Hare Stadium and Plainsman Park will be on your right at the third light.
- Take US-280E
- Take a RIGHT off US-280E onto AL-147 (Gas station on right the intersection)
- Stay on AL-147 for 4.8 miles, where AL-147 will turn into College Street
- After crossing railroad tracks turn right at next light (Glenn Ave.)
- At second traffic light (approx. half mile), turn left onto Donahue Drive.
- Follow Donahue Drive, Jordan-Hare Stadium and Plainsman Park will be on left, Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum will be on right.
Click HERE to see the radio stations carrying the games in your market.